"Your Membership is Not Active" / "Access Expired" Message
If you see this message right after signing up or reactivating, try waiting a few minutes and then refresh the page. Sometimes our payment processor just needs a little extra time.
- Login to your account in a web browser
- Go to Account > Manage > Subscription (If more than 1 is shown, click View to open the one in question)
Here's what to do based on each status:
- On Hold - Usually this is because your last payment failed. Update your Payment Method, or contact us if you're not sure what happened. In some cases, you may need to cancel the subscription first and then try a new sign up. (Progress won't be lost.)
- Expired - Reactivate Previous Subscription
- Cancelled - Reactivate Previous Subscription
- Pending Cancellation - This means your subscription was, but you should still have access until the end of the billing period. Please contact us if you don't have access.
Please feel free to contact us if you're having trouble signing up, renewing, or getting access. Don't worry, we'll get it fixed or make things right as soon as possible!