How Do I Reactivate My Subscription?
How do I reactivate my account?
Welcome back! If you were a member in the past, but your subscription has ended, here's how to resubscribe:
- 1) First, Log in to your account in a web browser. You can use the same email and password you used previously. (If you can't remember the password, click "Lost Password" to email yourself a link to create a new one.)
- 2) From the menu, go to Account > Manage.
- 3) Make sure the subscription status is indeed Cancelled or Expired.
- 4) Click Reactivate, and complete the form to sign up again.
How do I continue an Active subscription?
If your subscription is still Active, but it's ending soon and you want to make sure it continues, here's what to do:
First, follow steps 1 and 2 above to view your subscription details.
- If you see the words "Manual Renewal" or "On Hold", contact us for help. (Don't worry, it's an easy fix.)
- If you see "Pending Cancellation", click Reactivate and follow the instructions.
- If you see "Active" and a "Next Payment Date", it should continue automatically. As long as the payment method you have on file is still valid, you don't need to do anything else.
- If you see "Active" and you see a "Subscription End Date", wait until after it ends. (Your progress will be saved.) Then Log in and complete the form here: Become a Member
As always, feel free to contact us if there are any problems and we'll be happy to help!