I Can't Login
Sorry you're having problems logging in. Don't worry, we're here to help!
Below are the most common causes of login problems, so for a faster resolution we recommend that you try these suggestions first:
Check For Extra Spaces or Typos
- Check to make sure there are no extra spaces or characters on the entry lines
- Check for any typos or capitalization errors.
- If you usually copy-paste or auto-fill your details, try typing them out manually. Sometimes copy-pasting can add extra hidden characters.
Check Your Username
- Make sure you're entering your full email as the username, including the @gmail.com part (or whichever email service you use)
Reset Your Password
Use the "Lost Password" link on the login page to reset your password. This will let you send yourself an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password.
- If you don't receive the password reset email within a couple minutes, make sure to check your Spam folders. If it's still not there, continue reading.
Typo in Email During Registration
Don't worry, just contact us with your name, which email address you think you used, and what day you signed up. We can manually fix it so that you can log in.