Changing Subscription from Monthly to Annual
How to Switch to a Yearly Subscription
Language learning is an ongoing process, so we think it's a great idea to commit to at least a year of study.
If you started with a monthly subscription and now you want to switch to annual, here's what to do. The instructions to switch depend on your payment method:
Paying with credit card via our website:
- Log in
- Go to Account > Manage > Subscriptions to view your subscription
- Click "Switch Subscription" and complete the form
Paying with PayPal and other payment methods:
- Cancel your current subscription first
- Wait until it expires. This should be on your usual monthly billing date. (You can check whether it has expired by logging in and going to Account > Manage.)
- Log in with the same email/password.
- Sign up again, selecting the 1-year plan this time
Don't worry, you won't lose your progress. As long as you are logged in when you do the sign up, your progress will carry over to the new plan.
If you have any trouble at all or have any other questions, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help!
The Difference Between Monthly and Annual:
You get access to all the same features and content.
- Monthly subscriptions renew automatically every 30 days, unless you cancel.
- Annual subscriptions (currently 15% off) renew automatically every 365 days. We will email you in advance to give you a heads up in case you don't want to renew.