Changing Subscription from Monthly to Annual
How to Switch to a Yearly Subscription
Learning a second language as an adult is usually a lifelong process, so we think it's a great idea to commit to at least a year of study.
If you started with a monthly subscription and now you want to switch to annual, here's what to do. The instructions to switch depend on your payment method:
Paying with credit card via our website:
- Log in
- Go to Account > Manage
- Click "Change Plan" and follow the instructions
Paying with PayPal and other payment methods:
- Cancel your current subscription first
- Wait until it expires. This should be on your usual monthly billing date. (You can check whether it has expired by logging in and going to Account > Manage.)
- Log in with the same email/password.
- Sign up again, selecting the 1-year plan this time
Don't worry, you won't lose your progress when you cancel. As long as you are logged in when you do the sign up, your progress stays the same.
If you have any trouble at all or have any other questions, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help!
Paying via the app:
It's not possible to switch to the yearly option via the app. Please contact us for help.
The Difference Between Monthly and Annual:
You get access to all the same features and content.
- Monthly subscriptions renew automatically every month, unless you cancel.
- Yearly subscriptions (currently 15% off) renew automatically every 365 days.