Instructions for Speaking Practice Activity
How Do I Record My Voice for Speaking Practice?
When you get to a speaking practice question in a lesson, you'll see a phrase and a microphone icon. Here's how recording your voice works:
- Click the microphone icon
- Wait until you see the red button
- Speak the phrase
- Click the red button to stop the recording
- A percentage score will appear. You can mouse over the percentage to see what it “heard”. If something doesn't match, that can signal which part of the phrase may have had an error.
- Click the play symbol on the player to hear what you recorded and compare it to the original.
- If you'd like to try to get a higher score, you can click Try Again. If not, click Next.
Still having trouble? Contact us or try the links below: