Quick & Easy Troubleshooting Steps
When you contact us, we'll be glad to work with you one-on-one to resolve your issue. However, we're a small team, so there may be a delay in getting back to you.
To get you back and running faster, we've come up with the following steps you can try first. Surprisingly, these simple solutions resolve about 82.3%* of all issues members contact us about!
1) Try a different web browser
If you're running an older version of a web browser it can interfere with the functionality of our site. Try updating your current browser or switching to a different one, as this is often the quickest solution to get up and running again.
For the best and most consistent results, we recommend using a laptop or desktop computer running the latest version of Google Chrome. (Other updated browsers like Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, and Opera should also work, but Chrome seems to be the most consistent overall).
2) Try a different device
Regardless of whether you're using a computer or mobile device (like iOS [iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch] or Android), switching devices will often do the trick. Even if you don't want to use that device to access our site, letting us know what does and doesn't work for you will help us isolate the issue to come up with a solution.
3) Turn off Private / Incognito Browsing
While this feature in Safari / Chrome and other browsers has its place, it often interferes with technology our site depends on, especially the quiz activities.
4) Check your extensions/add-ons
If you've added any third-party extensions or add-ons to your browser, sometimes these can interfere with the site. For example, do you have an ad-blocker running? Try disabling it to see if that solves the problem.
Common Problems Solved With Steps 1-3 Above ⤴
- Sound not playing
- Not seeing any premium features in podcast episodes
- Problems staying logged in
- A Learning Studio lesson not displaying correctly
- Sorting questions not working properly
Get in Touch
All or any of the following info will help us give you a more concise and helpful response when you contact us:
- Describe what you already tried in Steps 1-3, and your results
- Any additional technical details that may be relevant:
- Which web browser and version number you're using
- Which operating system and version
- Nerd mode: Go to whatismybrowser.com, click Copy URL to Clipboard, and paste that in your email to us.
- Screenshots that demonstrate the issue you're running into
- Does the issue happen every time you try, or just in some cases? What's the difference?
* This statistic is based on 6 years of experience and very careful consideration… besides that, we just made the number up!